Fishing Keystone Lake tonight

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by okshores17D, Jul 7, 2006.

1. okshores17D

okshores17D New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I am going to go out to keystone tonight I will be sure to let you all know how they are biting!

2. brian89

brian89 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    how'd you do...???

3. okshores17D

okshores17D New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    eaters were biting well right before dark then after dark fishing was slow. caught 5 overall. 2 on shrimp and 3 on ribs!

4. retired stump jumper

retired stump jumper New Member

State:
    KANSAS
    My friend I live in Kansas & I am looking for a small pontoon boat, can you tell me about a place in Ponca City that handels them. I seen one a few weeks ago but I cannot remember the name of the place. I just got out of the hospital I`ve had a lite stroke & a small pontoon is going to have to be it, somthing I will be able to get into. I have grandsons& son in laws to take me fishing & handel the boat. It`s eather a small pontoon or quit fishing & if I have to do that I mite as well not even try to get over this I`ll need all the help I can get so if you or any of the other BOC members in OK can help me I will be eturnally greatful.

5. Midwest Drifter

Midwest Drifter New Member

State:
    Kansas
    R.S.J. Ponca city has one boat dealer that I know of. The boat house is the name. Located on the east side of town. East of the pioneer woman about a mile on the south side of street. They are tracker dealers and usuly have a few used boats there.

6. polecatter

polecatter Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hello Earl,

Hope you get better real soon. The place in Ponca City you are trying to locate has a website.....you can view both used and new boats I believe. You can also email them for information. This is their website:
    http://www.boathouserv.com/

Larry