fishing is therapy

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by randomguy121, Sep 13, 2008.

1. randomguy121

randomguy121 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    i have been on all kinds of drugs, and i have tryed pretty much every therapy there is out there. "military and civillan"

but there is one therapy that allot of doctors and psychiatrist dont talk about. its called "catfishing".

it has fixed allot of my problems, and i am not joking when i say this. but if someone is doing crack cocane or methanfedamines or acid or shrooms or LSD.... if you take them catfishing ONE TIME! they for some reason crave the "catfishing" over the drug of there choice...

i have not only seen this in myself as an X drug addict, but i have also seen it in some of my fiends....

2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    keep up the fishing

3. Ghosth

Ghosth New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    Quiet time, time for reflection, and getting square with yourself all seems to happen naturally while fishing. Seems to smooth out the wrinkles in your soul.

Not to mention that the sunshine, fresh air, and exercise gotten while doing it is all good for you as well.

4. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    i agree , any kind of fishing is better than wasting time,money on drugs not to mention wasting a persons life away doing drugs keep on fishing brother

5. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Glad to hear it and Welcome to the BOC.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great advise Rick. Keep spreading the word.