Fishing- Is it Just me?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by whiteriverbigcats, Aug 13, 2006.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    It always seems its me that never catches fish when i invite someone to go fishing with me.... anybody else have the same problem... you ask someone to go fishing at one of your favorite fishing holes and you never seem to catch anything?... lol... i dont mind as long as someone is catching something..

2. hoggmaster

hoggmaster New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey brother...that happens to me all the time....if it isnt the youngsters outfishing me its the women!!!!!!!!!

3. Gabowman

Gabowman Member

State:
    Georgia
    I guess I'm fortunate being able to hold my own most times. My son usually out-fishes me though.

4. Seriously guys, as long as your not working why complain about how the fishing is? There is always the option of swimming too.

5. uptoolate

uptoolate New Member

State:
    Canyon Lake, Texas
    I just went out tonight with a buddy of mine and didn't catch a thing. But we motored around and had a good time. I usually don't catch any fish when I invite someone, but if they are good company I enjoy the experience.

6. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere
    The reverse kind of happens to me. When I invite someone fishing to my favorite fishing holes, I always catch fish, but when someone else invites me, I catch maybe one fish other than a bluegill. Kind of frustrating sometimes :tounge_out:

7. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    fishins fishin wheather or not your catchin fish, its definatly not a day at work....................

8. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    I know what you mean every time I take somebody catfishing we might catch a couple but not like when I go by myself I dont know what it is. I catch alot of big fish anyway so when I take somebody fishing Id like them to catch the big one or out fish me I enjoy seeing the other person get all fired up and catch the biggest fish they ever caught sometimes I luck out and they catch a big one but, mostly when Im by myself I do better.

9. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    I'll go the day befor, and kick butt, then the next day when I take somebody, we don't catch a fish, then I can go back the next day, and kick butt again. I think it's funny. At least I don't have the problem of somebody startin to fish in my spots.lol

10. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I thought that just happens to me.
    Bill

11. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    It's funny whne that happens.

12. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Until recently the only thing i could catch when fishing with my wife was bluegills.

13. WhiteRiverLilCats

WhiteRiverLilCats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Funny, I beleive, that's what happened when you and I went fishing for the first time. Remeber, that was when I caught my first 8lb. blue cat. I know we didn't fish at your favorite fishin' hole but I know we had a lot of fun that day.
    :big_smile_2:

14. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Maybe the fish are use to me and know that i brought along a guest so they make it fun for them.. and then they just wait till i come back bymyself... lol.... they are just being curtious fish.....lol

15. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    you know if i would stop bragging about my favorit lake or hole it wouldn`t hurt so bad when they beat me:big_smile: