Fishing Is Fishing!!! Here's some for the Frezzer!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Oct 26, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, It's been a while since I made it out, but my uncle wanted to chase some crappies down today.... I have have had better days on this lake. But, it was productive , around 40 Crappies, and I caught on bass on a chub under a slipfloat over 5 pounds... Pictures below coming. However, I was more proud about my daughter coming outside to want to handle the fish herself, and talk endlessly about them! rollo

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here are some pictures, of a few I kept for the table. The bass was released..... rollo

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Heres a few..rollo

Attached Files:

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Okay ... Nice fish .... Why the face .. Holding the bass .... "Uuuu a Bass ... wish is were a flathead" .... :wink: Garry-

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    not my type of fishing garry. I like crappie fishng, but bass isn't my bag... Too bad, because I always seem to catch them biguns by accident...rollo

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Why did you grow your hair back :smile2:, nice bass by the way it would make exalent cut bait:eek:oooh:

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I like to grow myself out in the winter gary.... just wait and see me in another month,, you will swear Im from the hills in WV! LMAO!!!! rollo

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This place is a nice lake to fish, this was actually a decent to bad day! I have had days here where you couldn't stuff another fish in the fish basket! rollo

9. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Looks like some good bait to me

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    some beautiful bait Ken.. And gonna make a beautiful dinner tomorrow night also:wink:...rollo

11. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    eventho they didnt have whiskers still fun to catch and ur little girl sure is a cutie

12. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Looks like a great time, thanks for sharing

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just to let ya know Ken, the bait was outstanding tonight for dinner!:smile2: Had some Bush's Baked Beans with em also!:wink: rollo

14. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Looks like some nice black crappie. Ive been slaying alot of white crappie the last month on deep brush. havent been flathead fishing in a while because Ive been fishin for and cleaning crappie. If Im not catchin flatheads crappie are the next best thing.

15. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Don't that figure rollo took the bait:smile2: Cutie daughter ya got there guy!! Thanks for sharing. Look like a good day on the lake.