fishing is 4 everyone

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by gatortail, Aug 1, 2008.

1. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    hello fellas i know its been a while.On my last post i mad alot of people mad and im sorry. nomatter where u live everyone has a right to fish when they want and where they want.the main reason for this post is to tell yall that in 06 i fought cancer and beat it once and dang boys they think its back and if yall dont mind please forgive me for my ignorance and pray for me and my family.And like i said im sorry and catch a biggin for me. keep God in ur hearts cause u dont know when its gonna be over. ur brother gator:sad2:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Don you and your family is in our thoughts and Prayers.

3. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    thank uvery much if i aint one thing its another.But its like ole peter if i aint fishing here ill be fishing with the greatest guide of all God himself either way im in a win win situation.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thoughts are with you. Good luck.

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Don i'll be praying the healing power's of the Lord are with you. God Bless

6. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Don I am new to the forum and never seen that post.But I will be putting you and your family in my prayers.Hope all works out good for yall.I have seen alot of the powers of prayer from online friends.Keep us updated on your progress.

7. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    sent from GA. I am relatively new and did not know of the incidents to which you refer. However from Peacemaker Ministries I hope these 4 promises of forgiveness can help you and those struggling with the issue. God has forgiven you. You have forgiven you, now prayerfully, others can make these promises.

1. "I will not dwell on this incident."
    2. "I will not bring up this incident again and use it against you."
    3. "I will not talk to others about this incident."
    4. "I will not let this incident stand between us or hinder our personal relationship."
    God's healing hands upon you brother. Ronnie

8. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Don, you beat it once so hang in there and beat it again. Prayers to you and your family from WV.

9. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Come on brother, I don't think any of us were mad......................you got a right to speak your mind. I do it on here all the time.

Its good to see you are back, but I don't like the circumstances. You are a good healthy fellow and I know you will bounce back with no problems.

Our prayers go out to you and your family. God Bless.

You might not remember, but we fished together is Feb. It was your tourny with just 3 boats and 2 fish! Great to have you back.

Do you have any events over the next 2 weekends. I got a friend who is on vacation there at Campbell and is pretty bummed out that he can't find a tourny to fish. If you do, shoot me a Personal message

10. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well it's about time you get back on here. Just letting you know we are all praying for you.

11. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Prayers on the way Don!

12. Live2Fish.Fish2Live

Live2Fish.Fish2Live New Member

State:
    Dickson,Tennessee
    I too would appreciate your prayers for this good ole country boy. He is like a brother to me (one I never had, I have 3 sisters). When he was diagnosed with cancer the last time, I tried to keep him busy and we stayed on the water or in the woods on a daily basis. He kept his mind off of his illness and he enjoyed God's creations and beautiful scenery everyday. It didn't matter if we caught anything or not........it was just being there on the river with someone that enjoyed the outdoors as much as he did. This guy has alot to live for and a whole lot more fish to catch before he leaves this world.
    Thanks to everyone for replying to his post and keep him and his family in your prayers.
    Thanks!