Fishing in a desert?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bigcat_chaser, Jan 3, 2007.

1. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Well I finally got my marching orders today, looks like I wont be needing my poles anytime soon I'll sure be missing catfishing hopefully I'll have some time to keep up with all of you guys It sure is ironic that someone who loves the water as much as I do is being sent to one of the driest places on earth, anyway bless all of you hope to see ya next year when I get back :cool2:

2. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Hey man, where are they sending you?.... Should be able to find some water near by that has someting in it. I saw some marines on the banks of the rivers in Iraq doing something that looked like fishing....

Be save and keep down.

bayrunner ray

3. FISHING FREAK

FISHING FREAK New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Godbless, and stay safe.

Right on brother

4. LarryS

LarryS New Member

State:
    Clinton,Il
    Stay safe Brother and keep your as_ down.

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Dave keep your eyes open and your head down. As for fishing well there will be plenty of time when you get back home. I would think that there is something that resembles fishing there though. Good Luck and we will see you when you get back.

6. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Thanks guys for all of your support, looks like just maybe i'll get to fish a time or two who knows will be right next to the red sea there has got to be something swimming around in there worth catching if the opportunity presents it's self. Again thanks, keep the home fires burning hope to see all of you soon :big_smile: