Fishing Henderson Tonight

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by DeerHunter01, Sep 2, 2007.

Who will win Big Fish

1. Team # 1

2. Team # 2

3. Team # 3

4. Team # 4

5. Team # 5

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well it seems its on for tonight it looks like we are going to try and fish the Ohio River. for a fun contest. (Bragging Rights)

Boat # 1

JW (Dreadnaught) Driver
    Walt (Wolfman ) Passenger

Boat # 2

Eric (Deerhunter01) Driver
    Terry (Stoney) Passenger

Boat # 3
    Danny (Dankitch) Driver
    Ryan (Flatasaurus_Rex) Passenger

This is just a fun get together with some of the members from the BOC we are fishing for who gets the biggest fish.

If anyone else close to here wants to fish with us tonight we will be fishing at 7:45 until Midnight.. :eek:oooh:

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    The loser of this little get together will have to make a post here on who won and the entire report on what happened.. LMAO And they will have to post why they lost.. :eek:oooh::crazy:

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Go ahead and get your BOC write up written so you can get to bed early Eric, LOL!!!

I had to vote for Walt and I cause, it didn't seem right voting for the others, LMAO!!!

4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    See now I didn't talk any smack at all about you !! So I see your already geared up for this little event, I guess I will sit on the porch with the little pups tonight, is there any reason for me even to go now since I will be in last place ??? :sad2::embarassed:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Sure you can go Eric, you still have a chance to place in the top 4, LOL!!!

6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Do you guys and girls believe this, JW just sent me this picture with the writting on it YOUR GOING DOWN !!

Attached Files:

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well its getting bigger we just added two more boats to the list..LMAo Looks like JW is paying people off to vote for him..LMAO :crazy:

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    MORE BOATS!!!!!!! Cool... more meat for the stew, LOL!!!!

PS. I don't have to pay for votes, LOL!!!!

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was suppose to fish a tourney tonight, but im sick..so i passed...i pick you to win!!! don't let a brother down! rollo:smile2:

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    This is going to be neat. I pick to win the one that certified the trick scales. Good Luck and have fun. Think safety first.:smile2:

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Boat 1:
    I see JW forgeting to bait his hook before he casts out and wonder why he had no bites all night. Wolfman will be busy trying to keep JW awake after a long day of working on the farm. He wont even get a pole in the water.

Boat 2:
    Hmmmmm, I see DH eating the most twinkies. He will be busy talking on his bluetooth and Stony will throw it in the water no later then 9 o'clock. Stoney will be trying to hook another fish and letting the old man reel in one more fish. :wink:

Boat 3:
    Danny, well, really can't pick on him........nevermind. He will be busy trying to keep Ryan off the phone. The kid is 18 and in love I am sure, he will be busy working on his MySpace from the boat. Ryan will be fishing with nightcrawlers tonight.

I see Boat 7 takeing the bragging rights. His daughter will be fishing for fun and not reading the fish finder, studying structure, or any of that fun stuff. She will throw on some liver and catch a 3# channel, it will take the pot. We all know that no one in KY can fish anyway. LMAO

So, there ya go. :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    What boat are you using DH I think if you use the TV Boat its cheating :big_smile:

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It started out as any ordinary fishing trip, other than the fact that DH brought a regular colored boat this time:crazy:!!! I know it shocked me too, LOL!!!
    Early on, we got a call from Ryan saying he had a 6.9lb Blue in the boat and right after that DH calls with a 6.8lb Blue. But it never tripped us up or got us worried, LOL!!! Within ten minutes Team #1 Took it with a commanding lead! Walt (aka Wolfman) landed a fine specimen weighing in at a astounding 7.4lbs (pics 1 and 2) !!!!!!!!!
    I could have probably done a little better but Wolfman got hungry and ate all the skipjack (pic 3) that we had in the cooler and, the only bait we had left was on our hooks. He reached for one of my rods and, I fought him off of it so I could still fish, LOL!!!

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    OH Ya, I almost forgot to tell you all about a strange thing that happened to Walt and I while setting there in the dark and minding our own business!!! Well it started out as just a whirring sound in the distance and then it got louder. From out of nowhere the river lit up with what seemed like "Lights that came from everywhere". This thing that was approaching was lit up like DFW Airport on the week before Christmas at 2am, LOL!!
    Lights were flashing every direction, there were lights that just stayed still and some that flashed rapidly. Some of the lights were green and some were red, most of them were just plain bright white!!! Walt and I both had our weapons drawn and had a bead on this thing till we realized it was just Danny's boat coming down the river, LMAO!!!!!!

15. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    That's right JW! I have plenty of lights on my boat. And they stay on when I am on the water.(Especially when I am moving!) It's not like I was trying to be like you and run down the river with no lights on.

16. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Well, part of this little get together tonight was that the losers had to post why they lost. This is my story and I am sticking to it. The only ones to catch fish were Ryan, Eric, and Walt. I had a few bites but nothing too serious. When this contest was over the crying started. JW and Eric were at each other. JW didn't want to write his story cause he thought that just because he was on the winning boat he didn't have too. And Stoney gave Eric some WD-40. That's how he got his fish. The reason I lost was cause the ones who caught fish wouldn't share thier WD-40 and ckicken livers with me. I was trying for the big cats and not the little "eaters". As I said before this is my story and I am sticking to it!:wink:

17. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    well it might be a dink...but its a $30 dollar dink, I'll take what I can get. It was a lot of fun.

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LMAO!!! Sounds like a fun trip. I can't believe all the boats out and hardly any fish.:smile2: LOL! It sounds like up here. I went Saturday and caught 1 4lb channel. He did make a pretty good lunch though!:big_smile:

19. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    JW, you need to come down here. I can put you on some fish. Big fish.
    You seem to have a problem in the big fish category.:smile2:

20. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ok Here is the real story !!

JW and Wolfman were at the Donut shop until 11PM downtown Henderson, when the starting gun was fired JW and Wolfman took off for the ramp and loaded the boat and went to the Donut shop and sat there untill 11PM then put the boat in and baited there lines with donuts and Wolfman was using a 20/0 Treble hook he got from JW and he file hooked the fish..

Danny had a Gallon of Lower Unit oil he was soaking his bait in and we tried to tell him that its the wrong oil, but he still fished with that stuff I thought there was an oil tanker wreck up above us last night for all the oil marks in the river..

I think me and Stoney was the only ones that was fishing that thing the right way and legal, now if I was tracy from the Game and fish commission I would have had arrested JW and Walt for running with no lights and trying to run over real fisherman.

And then gave a tikect to JW for using un-natural bait in the Ohio River being Donuts.. And then Going after Danny and Ryan for an Oil spill that lasted for 12 hours along the river banks and all them poor ducks covered in Oil who is going to clean them up and make them feel better..

I think they should all be DQ'ed and Me and stoney should win cause we were the only ones that fished the entire thing legal.. thats my story and I am sticking to it..:eek:oooh: