Fishing games

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by JReed, Jan 22, 2006.

1. JReed

JReed New Member

State:
    Lima, Ohio
    Anyone have a link for any fishing games for the PC. I have been looking all morning and can't find anything. :confused:

2. SangamonCatKiller

SangamonCatKiller New Member

State:
    central illinois
    Good luck with that. You can find em' through google but, you have to download the majority of them.

3. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    there used to be a decent one called trophy bass... Now i know you are thinking "why is he talking about a bass fishing game when this is a promarily catfishing site..."... If you go into practice mode and put on the largest grub w/ the heaviest tackle and go searching around, there are catfish in the lakes, largest i caught was 80 or so lbs on the 30 lb test... i stopped going for bass after i found out about that... heck they spooled me a few times... you'd see the HUGE shadow/sillhuettes w/ whiskers and get excited... i think they've updated it since then... it was a cool game when i used to play it.

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey photocat,

I got that same game. :thumbsup:

I mush of got that game about four or five years ago.

You can do alot of Catfishing as well. Fun game for your PC.
    :0a23:

Take It Easy,
    Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)

5. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    isn't it fun to have the huge cats pulling off 100+ of line? almost as good as actually being out on the water catching 2 lbers :) you know i don't know where my copy is of that game, i've gotta go find it and load it on the new (3 years old) computer...

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Yea - I think that I"ll find myself playing that game again on days that I don't get out on the water. :006:
    (A man can dream right? :confused: )

Take It Easy,
    Bert:cool:
    (Shania)

7. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    that rapala pro is pretty good. Graphics are great and you can fish for multiple species. For gameplay you cant beat bass landing for the playstation. its the best game there is

8. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Do a search on the internet, they are some nice games out there.