Fishing FWAs

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Wallbass, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Wallbass

Wallbass New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Just wondering how many of my Indiana brothers have fished the states Fish and Wildlife Areas?? How are they?? I have fished Atterberry and cought a few small ones. And has anyone fished Sugercreek there??
    Would really like to know..Thanks Jeff :)

2. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    i,ve fished staughton near brazil it,s not bad their old strip pits and you can put a small boat on a couple of them and i,ve fished the one up near whiteland just off I65 it,s not bad for bass and gills

3. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    ive fished blue grass fwa in southern indiana ... its great for bass 13 to 16 inches and smaller ones ... and some really nice gills ... but ive yet to catch a cat in them.

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    if ya want to try some catfishin up at bluebrass sometime just let me know... i got the truck boat and boat just bring some bait!!! large minnows cut in half work great for the channels up there! here is a pic of one bluegrass cat

Attached Files:

5. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    hey what u doin tonight. me and a buddy are going to newburgh tonight ... if u want u can meet up with us around 9:30 or so ... thats when he gets off work. my cell# is 812-461-8722 name is dave or scott ... i go by both..

tight lines
    scott

6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    fishin from the bank ?

7. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    yeah unless u gotta boat that will hold us
    ive got shad liver and hogwild stink bait.

8. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    didnt get off work in time hope we can do it another night!

9. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    thats cool man ... last night wasnt very good ... we tried everything and didnt get one cat to bite ... we did manage to catch a few small stripers why we waited for the cats .... ummm we are gonna try something friday morning if ur available ... give me a ring anytime if youd like.