fishing fun and friendship

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by puppypal, Apr 27, 2009.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    tallmanrus and Mrs. Tallmanrus came down to a friends pond and we all spent the afternoon pond hoping from here to there. Met the foxy daughter Robert been showing off pictures about and all I can say is he best be glad my son was working! LOL Had a great Sunday afternoon and can't wait to do it again.... More pictures under fun fish and friendship file in my profile

Attached Files:

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    sounds like a fun way to spend the day , freinds fishing & spending time together can,t get much better than that

3. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Tall it was nice meeting you family and yes we had a good time, when the bream were not taking are bait I had fun trying a new trick pulled out a fly from tackle box and showed the rest what todo and we all got several bream, we only kept a few there was many thrown back for another battle some day thin moved to a catfish pond puppypal and

4. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Sorry hit the wrong button.@ the pond the cats were bitting good,I had a blast watching Tall,Regina and puppypal pulling in 3 to5lb cats we finish the day with going to eat chinesse skipjack stink and all,but we are in Sheridan thats pretty common THANKS to all envolved for a all around great weekend .

5. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    What!!!! Ya'll did all that without me????? :eek:oooh:

J/K... glad ya'll had a good time...:wink:

6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    may be they will let you play with them next time Kevin , have you been a bad boy ? :eek:oooh:

7. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Looks like fun times had by all.

8. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Kevin,
    LOL ROFL:wink:
    Next time you think about staying over and no doubt we will plan for day two! LOL It was a great weekend for all. I sure needed it! That is for sure. The phone hasn't stopped ringing since i got to work on Monday, Go figure! Might have to do a repeat all through my busy season.

9. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Kevin I tried everything I could to get you to stay @ my house ,but understand why you had to go home. Really this is a every weekend thing for puppypal and i so if you feel left out just come back any time and I promise you we will be up to the samething. your always welcome @ my fishing hole and @ my house bud!!!

10. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    Thanks Ray...

We will definately do it again.... Hopefully next time my wife will get to join me. She was in little rock at a state beauty pageant that my grand daughter was in last weekend... Kandice got 1st runner up and a bunch of other awards too. She did pretty good.

See ya'll this weekend at De Gray.

11. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    [congrats to your grand d I bet she is a doll :wink:
    see you this weekend:smile2:

12. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    Looking forward to it... Can't wait. Just one more day and a wake up.