Fishing friends ?

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Cat-dory, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

Im still looking for fishing friends for Roosevelt lake ? I would like to get together , meet , or share rides for anyone wanting to do some serious fishing. NO heavy boozers.....NO drugs.... No exceptions!!! Just serious fishing buddies .
    I have a decent boat , and large tent/gear. Might camp at campgrounds , or on the lake. I usually fish all night in the boat.....Let me know ? Im 43 by the way. Im in Tucson also. Here is your chance for people not owning a boat ??

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Ron, your demands on drinking and drugs are more than fair. I would be glad to go but, I seem to be a bit far away to make the trip, LOL!!!

3. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hi Ron,i am in apache junction.Planning on spending plenty of time at roosevelt this season,let me know when youre coming!!

4. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

Sent you a pm...

5. DoubleJ007

DoubleJ007 New Member

:0a22:I use to do alot of fishing in Ohio. Both river and lakes. It seems though that out here you need a boat to catch some real cats. No drinking or drugs sounds good to me. I would enjoy going out on the lake. I am not a flake so if you say your coming I will be there. I will send you my contact info privately. :big_smile:

6. luv2fishaz

luv2fishaz New Member

State:
    arizona
    If those days work for you that would be great and i agree it`s a better time when you dont have people who are drunk or high around you when you are fishing

7. HAWG SEEKER

HAWG SEEKER New Member

State:
    Arizona
    WHAT'S UP FELLA'S. I JUST MOVE HERE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO FROM TX. I DO ALOT OF CATFISHIN EVERY WEEKEND. IN WARM OR HAT WEATHER MORNING OR EVENING. I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS, JUST MY WIFE. BUT IT WOULD BE COOL TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE TO FISH WITH.

8. Ruger 454

Ruger 454 Member

State:
    LaGrange Kentucky
    Welcome aboard Lorenzo,sorry I am not from AZ.but there should be a few people that will hook up with ya out there thanks for joining.

9. HAWG SEEKER

HAWG SEEKER New Member

State:
    Arizona
    THANKS. IM SURE. THERE SEEMS ALOT OF COOL PEOPLE IN HERE

10. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    IF i wasnt so far away id go but im sure you can find people on here that would go with you

11. Pappy B

Pappy B Guest

Hey Ron, thanks for the invites.I live in Oracle and you drive by everytime you head to the lake.I've been fishing 'ol Rosie for about 30 plus years.I'm 42 and not into the party thing.I can split expenses also.You can PM me if you want to chat about it.We are a couple of weeks away from some awsome fishing.
    Pappy B.

12. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

Pappy...PM'd ya !
    Lets get a plan underway. Splittin expenses sounds good. Twice the fishing for the same price is good..lol............Ron

13. Pappy B

Pappy B Guest

Hey Ron, I sent you a PM.
    Pappy B.