fishing friday nite

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by newfisherman, Apr 16, 2009.

1. newfisherman

newfisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    Me and david and his brother are going fishing at foundation park and Knox lake if anyone wants to join

2. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    if i can get away i may meet yall at knox, where you going to ? at the lake i mean

3. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I dont know if we really have anything set in stone as to where we are going....Kinda open for suggestions as far as i know...where would you like to go? Im pretty sure you know the lake better than us seems how you live like 100yds from it...lol...where do you think we should go...Well my cell number is (419)651-6144 hit me back if you wanna go out with us!

4. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i wanna go but i cant have the kids and no sitter plus i have to work sat 12-4 pm then dave and i are going to tappan cant wait wont be able to sleep the night b4 iam tellin ya now dave its like opening day of deer season for me lol

5. newfisherman

newfisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    We will go anywhere, we just want to fined some fish and have fun. It would be nice to meet a couple of brothers to so you can call my cell phone anytime but I work until 3:30 so i can talk after that we are heading out @ 5 probably to foundation park first then head to knox but we can meet you anytime anyplace just give us a call. 419 560-7651. see you around, Mike

6. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Ya all have a great time.... and keep warm....

Bayrunner Ray

7. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'll meet up with ya - I was planning the same thing! I get off work at 4:30, and will be right by Foundation... I'll give one (or both) of you a call to see where you're at...

8. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good luck to you guys! I talked to a buddy of mine and said there are some huge channel cats over there at Foundation Park. Hope you guys hook into some. He said the back lake clear in the back past the little walking bridge is where they did good.