Fishing Fever

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by bwhupp, Feb 8, 2009.

1. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I can't take it anymore... I want to go out in the boat and fish. I hate winter.. I demand more warmer days.

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well get them coveralls out and get to getting..... Did ya get the new toys ready to play with this weekend?, I'm guessing yes as you now have nothing left but to GO FISHING! :smile2:

3. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    IT's a mud hole outback of our house... got wire leads in the boat and did a lot of stuff... haven't did all the install of the finder yet. Like I said, it is a muddy hole and sinking in the ground is no good. Really do not want to get the boat all muddy before the season even begins. I'm dying here!

Watched some video at Aaron's house and his whining about the fishing fever got me getting all crazy. I was good until I watched the damn video of people fishing.. now I am finding myself very cranky. NOT GOOD.

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Ah yes, nothing like MUD Season in Illinois, seams to be here a little earlier this year, LOL.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hello Cranky. Its good to see someonne else with cabin fever. I've worn craigslist out looking for a boat.Did you buy that 997SI?

6. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Ya... 997 CSI with all the bells and whistles... starting to wire it up... but the mud is just too freaking bad outback with all the ice melting. Like I said... I was sinking outback of the house something terrible. Thought about laying out tons of plastic from drywall roll I 'aquired' from a job site back when I worked construction. LOL.

My father made some umbrella holders to mount on the seats.. will have to give them a whirl. If they dont work, may have to get some of them Umbrella Holders from the sponsor. LOL. Should post some pictures and 'how to' for folks if they are interested... also should do that with my fishing t-bars for drifting.

7. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    I hear ya Brian, pulled mine outta the back yard yesterday, only to leave some good ruts in the yard.

8. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    BEtween the camper which has sunk considerably and the boat... will need to get a bobcat to fix the damage now. LOL. Will be fun rocking the camper back and forth to get it out. Dont have to worry about that for a few more months though. LOL