Fishing dillon dam

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by tspergin, Jun 24, 2006.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    a few pics of some of the cats caught at dillon 6-23-06 doughboy and kelly and jason454ci and tspergin.It was good to get out with you guys ,hope to do it again soon

2. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Nice stringer of fish!! There's some good eatin there. :tounge_out:
    What part of the lake were you in?

3. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    we were in shallow water where the river comes into the lake around the beach area,using cut shad for bait

4. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    it was fun and good to get out with my son Kelly, Tony, and Jason

5. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Nice fish guys!!! I will have to make it out with you all.

6. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    I will be out at dillon backwaters tonight if anybody wants to hook up and do a little fishing.channels have been hitting pretty good on cutbait

7. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Tony, Looks like you been doing really great up there. Gonna have to get myself up that way. But being on unemployment still makes it difficult to venture to far from home. Fishings been kinda slow down here for cats. I did hook into a big one in the Hocking. Couldn't get it to come out of the logjam it was hiding in. Anyways gonna wish more good luck than what you are already having!!:smile2:

8. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Roger try to make it up and we will give it a spin just let me know when .I can fish just about any night untill 1:00 am or fish later on fri and sat night

9. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    well met up wiyh loanwizard and ramrod tonight and had a fair night ,caught 4 channels and they were from 6 to 8 lbs ramrod caught a few also,loanwizards daughter and ramrods son helped with the pics here are a few of them

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Looks like you guys had a good time Tony. Glad ya got into some fish. Ramrod trying to steal my date?? LMAO

11. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    good job guys glad to see everybody getting out

12. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    getting ready to hit the backwaters again after going to the spillway for bait ,if anybody would like to wet a line come on out

13. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    So Tony, did you and Shawn get wet Wednesday night? How was the fishing? I haven't seen any reports!
    Did Shawn tell you that I got a 17# flatty on the Ohio last Sat? I had all of that shad you netted for me, then got him on a bluegill! :eek:oooh:lol

14. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Uhhh yes we got a little damp. We went out and drifted a little on Wed nite. It was Shawn, Jocelyn, Tony, Jason, Autumn, and Summer. We saw the storm to the north of us and brother it was lookin rough in Newark! It was however well to the north of us.... Yeah right! We saw it boiling up at us and I mean fast. I ran in the dark, although since this is the internet I won't tell you whether I was going full out or not, but we got to the dock and ran up to the vehicles w/o getting too wet. When we turned on the radio, it said that there was a severe thunderstorm warning for Muskingum county centered over Dillon Lake.... Duhhhh! Tony and jason caught two huge channels weighing in at 17 and 20 respectively.... oh... that's ounces!

Hey, at least we have a story! Congrats on the 17 pounder! I am beginning to believe I am a bad luck charm!

15. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    I took skip out to the back waters the other day. Not a whole lot of action.

16. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Anybody headed out to fish dillon this weekend

17. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Tony I will try but no promises. There is a channel tourny at Hargus though, trolling motor only. More then welcome to come join me Saturday in it.

18. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    wish I had a smaller boat with a trolling motor but mine is 18ft and has a 90 hp lol,dont think they would like that on hargus lol

19. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO Tony, I always bank fish it. More then welcome to come out if ya get bored.

20. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Tony I may be there this weekend like Sat night. Dont know if it will be at the Dam or on my Grandfather in laws boat. Ill let you know when I find out. Where are the good spots right now, is the Tailrace hitten?