Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Fishing Creek Resivour?

871 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  martygreen 
#1 ·
i fish Fishing creek quite often but for eater cats when i go. ive never caught anything big fishing there and never heard of anything big either.:confused2:

whats the biggest any of yall have caught out of there or heard of coming from there. im thinking of trying for a little bigger fish in there to see what kind of fish quality is really in there but figured i would ask so i would know what to expect.:wink:

#2 ·
Havent seen them personally cause its been many many moons ago since I fished that lake,but do know of one guy who fishes down there pretty regular and he has pulled in some 15-20 lb class Blues,I am sure there is probably some bigger and for the most part smaller,its worth a shot.Let us know how you do.That lake is slam full of threadfins just like Wateree.
Its best reputation comes from the Crappie fishing nowadays and used to be the White Bass run in the Spring,I hear the White Bass is making a comeback down there according to some folks earlier in the year.
Hopefully the Cattin is picking up some,WE gonna find out next year for sure when we visit there for an event.:big_smile:

#3 · (Edited)
Are you talking about between the GreatFalls dam and Cedar Creek Dam? or are you talking about between Nitrolee and Great Falls near the coffer Dam? If Below Nitroleethere are some monster in there I have seen some 40+ Blues come out of there, and below Great Falls dam "Stumpypond" I have seen some big ones come out there as well.

#5 ·
Are you talking about between the GreatFalls dam and Cedar Creek Dam? or are you talking about between Nitrolee and Great Falls near the coffer Dam? If Below Nitroleethere are some monster in there I have seen some 40+ Blues come out of there, and below Great Falls dam "Stumpypond" I have seen some big ones come out there as well.
im talking about between landsford canal and nitrolee dam. iv seen huge gar and big carp in there and hoping for a few big cats to. i was planning on fishing it last night but my girl friend was gonna go with me but she got sick but as soon as it was to late to even worry about goin any more she was all better :crazy: wonder how that happened haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.