Fishing company

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by gater460, Jul 14, 2006.

1. gater460

gater460 New Member

State:
    eldon,mo
    anybody going fishing this weekend at loz or truman and would like some company im looking for somebody to fish with.

2. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    Wish I was up that way I would be glad to go fishing with you. Hopefully you find someone to take you up on the offer. In the meantime here are some rep points for you

3. Fishing Fred

Fishing Fred New Member

State:
    Lillington, N.C
    Wish you were down this way. Hard to find anyone willing to split expenses these days. Use your truck to tow your boat. Buy all the gas, bait, ice and snacks. When you get to the Lake or river you have to back the boat in and unload the boat ! Drive the truck up to the parking area. Same for loading back up. When you get back home you are left with all the cleaning of boat ! At least most of them bring some of their own tackle ! Guess thats why I take my little Beagle with me a lot !

4. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Yeah, and the conversation is usually better.

5. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Gator460 - sure wish I had seen this before I left Friday. I was down there for 24 hours Friday night and Saturday. Be happy to fish with you sometime and share expenses. My boat or yours.

6. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Wish I had seen this before I left too. I got to the dam at 6 Friday night and didn't leave until noon on Suaturday.

Got too many bites to leave! :big_smile:

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Man I wish I was closer!! I would gladly welcome a fellow Boc member to fish with me!! I could learn things from you and maybe visa versa. Unfortuantly I'm probably about a 5 to 7 hour drive North of LOZ.:smile2: