fishing /classic cars

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Jollymon, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Is anyone else into classic cars,i know you r into fishing by being on this great site already ;just wondering

2. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    Im into old muscle cars. I have a 66 Chevelle. Thats a classic! I love that car!!

3. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    i,ve got a 72 chevelle ss my wife a 64 chevy II ,& my son a 73 z28 &we r in a loca car club in wilm.nc thats as good as BOC seems to be

4. jimmy willaby

jimmy willaby New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I have a 1965 Ford Galaxie 500 XL convertible .
    It is all original except the top.
    Runs and looks excellent. Canary yellow with a black top. We drive it in the 4th July and Christmas parade. Enter in a few shows and always win the 'HERITAGE AWARD. Go cruising on week-ends.:cool2:

5. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    Oh yea I ve restored a few for people, and some day Ill have my own again.I had a 1929 chrysler 4 door. I like the 1970 1/2 TA, but they just dont make them like they use to

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Buddy of mune just finished a ground up on a 70 Cuda 440 6 pack. All the numbers match. I'll post some pics when I get them.

7. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I'm into just about any vehicle.. I do not limit it to just classic cars. I have been building/restoring them for myself and others for sometime now.

Nice way to pay for the fishing habit. :smile2:

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I have a 1965 Chevy Impala. Ive had it for almost 10 years now. When I first got it, I was into the Lowriding scene in California. While I still like the lowriders...Im now more into the original look for my car. Im currently looking to put the original hubcaps back on it and it still has the original block under the hood.

9. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I have a 32 fenderless Ford model A pickup with a big block Chevy in it and an 85 S-10 that I drag race. I am into just about any kind of hot rod except imports.

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have had several over the years . I have a 79 impala & a 47 dodge pickup now.

11. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    :embarrassed_2:All those great posts, & not a picture in the bunch!! Please! I want to see some of those great "rides"!

12. flysure1

flysure1 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    The wife and I have a 73 mach 1 (picture in my album) a 65 coupe project I think is sold, also a 91 gt convertible 5.0, 5spd.

13. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Got 1 of about 500 1942 3/4 ton chevy pickup trucks sold all (last of the trucks made after the start of the war)original and runs great

14. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I will have to get my son or his wife to show me how to do pictures ,i sure don,t know how, sounds like some nice cars /trucks ,this site reminds me of going to car club meeting everyone willing to help a new member/

15. shadguts

shadguts New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am into the old hotrods, I've owned a couple. A 69 chevelle, 55 chevy stepside pickup, a couple ss elcaminos and a couple of camaros. I will see if I can locate some other pic. These pics are of a 79 z28 that I did all the work to my self. It was the second car I've ever painted. I will try to find some pics of the others.

Attached Files:

16. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Personally my 2 favorites are 1957 Chevy 2 dr hardtop and 1957 Ford retractable hard top.Two prettiest cars made back in those days.MHO
    Of course I have one I have had around for 32 + yrs but guess I better not call her a classic:smile2:

17. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    When we were dating.....many "moons" ago, my husband had a 65 Corvair convertible. It was a great looking car; dark burgundy red w/tan interior. But he could never keep it running for very long, & having very limited finances, he finally sold it. Then when he graduated in 72, he bought a brand new Mustang Mach1. It was a truly beautiful car. We had it for several years after we married in 74, then thought we needed to "upgrade" to something more practical, & a little bigger. Got a Grand Prix. Sure do miss that Mustang.....:sad2:

18. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS

My two toys

Attached Files:

19. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Have a 69 roadrunner with a 426 hemi .