Fishing bud around Tyler

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by skip, May 4, 2008.

1. skip

skip New Member

State:
    Texas
    PM me! I am always looking for someone to talk fishing. I am 67 and semi retired.

2. Catfishingbuddy

Catfishingbuddy New Member

State:
    TX
    Hello and welcome to the board. I live in a small town called ovilla and I work in Ennis Wal Mart. Hope you fins someone to fish with. But I am here to talk fishing..... lolol

3. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    welcome to the boc I was born and raised in tyler . moved to fort smith
    arkansas in 1973 been an arky ever since. Love to catfish

4. knighthawk7

knighthawk7 New Member

State:
    texas
    Howdy Aubrey, I live on the east shore of Lake Palestine. 68 and semi retired also and always looking for a fishing bud.

5. skip

skip New Member

State:
    Texas
    How has fishing been on Palestine. I have a small boat and the wind has not let me to fish muck lately.

6. Texas Trapper

Texas Trapper New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hey skip, can I be your fishing bud:amazed:eek:ooops, been there, done that, still got the tee shirt:smile2:. I really do wish that we lived closer.

Any of you in east Texas who like to fish are missing a bet here. Unless something drastic has changed this guy, he is one heck of a fisherman and can be a really good friend. I know, because I've been there.

Still miss the good times we had.

7. pineknot

pineknot New Member

State:
    Texas
    Knighthawk i live on the west side at berryvile Reds Landing, i am 67 and lived here 28 yrs i have been fishing this lake. have done good on jug lines and drift fishing. let me know where we good meet at or meet me donut shop in dogwood city across from porters sporting goods. Pineknot

8. skip

skip New Member

State:
    Texas
    Guys
    I work partime but I would like to meet and talk fishing. I am off tueday wed. and thursday pm me.
    Aubrey

9. knighthawk7

knighthawk7 New Member

State:
    texas
    Good idea Lonnie, I will contact you next week. I live on the east side close to chimney creek, only a about a mile from you (as the crow flies) Thanks Charlie

10. bw19

bw19 New Member

State:
    Texas
    skip, you have a PM

11. sarg

sarg New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hi aubey

Name is sarg, and I have a Winona address. ( but llive on Hwy 271 ) I fish Marion Creek Lake.

I am 66 yoa and a little slow. I fish out of a 20 Ft barge w/ a 90 hp mercy.

like to rod and reel, but catch more bigger cats on jug lines

If you would like to get together and fish contact me vie E-mail

sarg576@yahoo.com

:0a23: