Fishing black friday

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by flatheadhunterx, Nov 25, 2008.

1. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    anyone gonna be out friday on the water? thinking about going cause I dont wont to fight them crazed shoppers at the stores. I del. and assemble fitness equip and sporting equip. so if I work I will be in and out of the stores with them crazed ones and I dont think that will happen lol. just dont know where I may go yet.

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Im gunna go on cold wednesday instead cause I have to work on black friday.:smile2:

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Right now the plan is Bruce and I gonna be out an bout fishing Fri and Sat.:big_smile:

4. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    I'd ask to tag along, but I've gotta keep the kids Friday and Saturday. Ol' Lady's workin' and I don't know how that boat's gonna act in the cold weather.....Y'all catch a big'un for me!

5. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    For Sure!!.Can't wait!!:wink:

6. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    Good luck on yall's fishing this week.
    I agree, sure beats the shopping crowds. Wish I was headed out with ya.
    UNFORTUNATELY, MY WOLF, I MEAN WIFE WANTS TO GO SHOPPING AND THAT MEANS I HAVE TO TOO........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH.
    Later,
    Jonathan

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Let me know what your gonna do........ I know the Stripers are pounding the water under the bridge we were talkin about the other day ; )

But I'm game if ya wanna fish ; )