Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing Thursday nite pulled a all nitter, got there about 8:30 . put 3 poles in the water and I was set. About 9:00 or 9:15 I hooked in to one he pulled and he jerked man he felted like he was a big one. yea I said was, he broke my line , boy was I mad. Oh well rerigged and through back out there about 20 to 25min. later here we go again, I got this in 20lb. Flatty biggest one for me yet. Man that was fun rebaited and through back out had anouther break my line. Ended up with 5 fish 2 flattys & 3 blues biggest blue was 10lbs . All in all had a good time.
trying to figer out how to upload the pics. off my phone.

· Registered
530 Posts
Nice flat Alan, were you up near the generators or near the piers? We are planning a trip down there drift fishing in a couple weeks.

· Registered
10,440 Posts
nice fish alan.i use 80 lb.power pro on a couple of my reels but not bottom fishing the arkansas.them dern zebra mussels cut it like a razor blade.40 lb mono is a lot more cut resistant but catches more water so might need more weight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.