Fishing at the steam plant cumberland city

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by tncatfishing, Dec 16, 2005.

1. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Well I will be their in the morning about4:30 am freezing my tail off if anybody else wants to come and get cold, come on down. :p

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Mark, if I weren't still hunting, I'd meet you and we'd go out on the boat. Abot a month more and hunting's over. Then we'll do it.

3. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    As my daughter would say cool beans. That would be fun, its been a while since I have been on a boat.

4. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    hey bryan i hope you like baiting other people hooks and taking the fish off
    and your really in trouble if he has to go #2 lol mark

5. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    I know this is a late reply to this but, if I wasn't such a good guy I would tell bluecatnut to kiss my grits but I won't. And yes I can bait my own hook and even take fish off the hook. Your time is coming bluecatnut and that is probably why you almost fell in the water sunday morning, its all carma :grin-big: :grin-big:

6. bigchopcatman

bigchopcatman New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Just wanting to know when is the best time of day to catch the biggest quanity is going to be. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

7. vaccouple

vaccouple New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    hey Chuck and welcome to the boc. The best time for me the last two times I have been there is morning.

Orrin