fishing alone

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by RandyH, Dec 31, 2007.

1. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
    i went out yesterday in the rain man it was raining had 3 pieces of bait (shad) thought my day was over no bait rain cold well i had 2 doubles in about 30 mins so i can in lol fished from 1pm to 3 pm all and all i was a good day oh and buy the way anyone interested in buying ice armor clothing ITS NOT WATER PROOF AT ALL just thougt id save some you some money

Attached Files:

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Nice cats. I'm thinking about sneaking out myself. I been married almost 14yrs and if I even breath on that door knob she wakes up, darn her !!

Great pic's thanks

-Jim-

3. Ruger 454

Ruger 454 Member

State:
    LaGrange Kentucky
    Good work getting the cats Randy and thanks for the pics,what kind of reels do you put on those pretty rods.

4. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    I went out Saturday under the assumption the forecast of 61 degrees with sun and some clouds would hold true! I left my coveralls at home. I came to regret that decision! Wore sweats and brought a poncho. Got soaked and stayed cold and wet the whole day. Never saw a lick of sun. Got a 23 and an 8. Was one of the few days I was looking forward to getting off the water and back home.

5. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
    i use abu 7000 c3i and the shimano tekota 500 and 600 .....
    i love the new 7000s but i beleive the tekota has alot more power still using the 7000 alot but im on the tekota side still if you have reels that need rods i can match the rods to the reels ill put up some samples of what i mean soon

6. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy Active Member

State:
    Virginia
    I am interested also in your rods. I use quantum Big Cats for my Shimano Charter Specials and Abu 7000's. I use Penn Slammers for my Shimano Spinning reels. I assume you will use whatever blank the serves the best. For cats, I like the E Glass until someone tells me there is something stronger.

7. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    iam interested in your rods , i need a good combo rod for use with floats or live bait .abu 7000 b reels

8. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
  9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Man, I need to get over there and help you out, LOL!!!

Hey Randy, your PM box is full again, LOL!!!

10. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    looks like you had a good time... better then what im doing