Fishing again with HRCats

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Jul 6, 2009.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Heading out to the Hocking river wednesday.." I still dont know why this is called a river':big_smile: Wednesday with Roger.

I have a hard time fishing this river, cause it is so small compared to the scioto, I can cast underhand across it in most locations.

It just dont feel right unless I can unleash a 100 cast with my 12 foot rods.

But the scioto has not been producing, and I owe him a few trips over there:sad2:

I just hope Roger can keep his gills out of the trees, and I can at least catch a dink channel cat:wink:

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    go have fun and catch lots of dinks:wink:

3. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    rogers gonna look good now he won a boc hat

4. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    maybe he just takes you to the dink hole may not be like what ur use to catching but there is some decent one in there i know there is a 25,22,17,14,7,lber in there if nobody has got them cause i put them back to get bigger

5. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If you would start catching some fish i wouldn't throw my gills in the trees. Can't you see i'm just trying to be nice and let you catch a few.

6. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Good luck guys. The fishing has been tough for me the past few weeks no matter where i fish. But i'm pretty certain that's gonna change soon. (i sure as heck hope so anyway!)

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I may make it out to visit you all not quite sure yet. Darn full moon has me swaying away from fishing some what. However always nice to meet the boc brothers.