Fishing 9/3 - 9/4

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Angler4life, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Last night Curtis and I went out from 6:30 in the afternoon until about 6:00 am this morning. The night started out great when Curtis boated a 12 pound channel about 20 minutes after we started fishing. About 20 minutes after that, while I was on the phone with Catfishrollo, one of my poles got hammered and it was a thirty pound blue (give or take). It must have been from the presence of Catfishrollo:wink:. After the action in such a short period of time, we believed that we were going to ahve an awesome night of catfishing, but as things would have it, our night slowed way down. We fished early into the morning and only ended up landing two more channel cats. It was a really strange night. In the spots that we thought would produce, we didn't even mark any fish. We did manage to use a lot of gas traveling to try and find the fish, but they were really hard to find. The nearly full moon may have had something to do with it. That's fishin'! Better luck next time.

Attached Files:

2. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    congrats drew and curtis on the fishing trip

3. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Goodjob boys! :tounge_out:

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    congrats on the great catch boyzzz!:wink:

5. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    congrats guys. you should have called rollo back and see if you could catch some more fish:big_smile:

6. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    congrats on the fish you caught:tounge_out:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Drew congrats to you and Curtis for catching some nice fish. Enjoyed the pics.

8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    those are some beautiful fish...congrats boys

9. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    congrats on a good night. from what I've been hearing a three fish night would be a greet night around here.

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Great looking fish guys. I wondered why you hung up on me!:smile2::wink: rollo