Fishin Saturday Night.

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BigCatter54, Jun 25, 2009.

1. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Looking to go fishing Sat night, looking to leave around 7:30 in Old Monroe, catch some bait, then head out either up to the Winfield Dam or down south a little ways to a hole i have been itchin to try, if someone wants to tag along they are more than welcome, just bring your own poles and snakcs, I have got everything else. By the way, Old Monroe is up highway 79 bout 10 miles north highway 70.

Chad

2. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Chad be glad to
    Pm me with info

3. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    PM Sent, oh , i dont have my phone on me tonight, if you call me call me at this number 314-992-6464 ext 238

4. noj77

noj77 Member

State:
    Saint Peters, M
    Be careful with the high water and all the debris. If you are launching from the Cuivre River launch, a body was found off of Dalbow Road this week.

5. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Really, I had not heard anything about that, the water isnt that bad, I have set lines out with the water up at this level, just take your time and you will be ok, the body on the other hand....eeeeeehhhhhhhhh.... somebody murdered or a body that washed up during the high water? I put in at Dalbow all the time when running lines, hope it aint anybody I know.

6. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    i saw that on the news tonight they have a few suspects