Fishin partner spring,summer or fall?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by varmint_sniper, Mar 4, 2009.

1. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Hey yall was wondering if there were any wayne co catfisherman on hear? or someone close to Tappan or Clendening that would like to get out for a weekend catfishing trip this spring ,summer or fall? I know its early to plan but i like to find out ahead a time lol ...will

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Im not close, but like to hit the lakes, Might be able to meet up on Tappan or Clendening with ya this summer sometime..rollo

3. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Will, I travel all over the state fishing in the summer. Ill hit a lake with ya this year! Im down for where ever!

4. Tangler

Tangler New Member

State:
    Sugarcreek, Ohi
    I live only about twenty minutes from tappan, 30 from clendenning. Plan on fishing there a lot this year on the new boat. Holler at me when your feeling antsy and I'll go down there. I'm actually going down tomorrow night after work and staying til saturday afternoon or so. PM me and well work something out.

Tang

5. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    Sounds good yall will defently keep ya in mind when i get my new lic. and can get a day or night out to my self thax...will

6. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    First tournment at cripple creek bait shop at tappan lake is april 18th just so yall know but ya can fish any public ohio water for the tournment i just clendening cuz its close and i aint gotta pack it in to early and miss some good fishin would like to try tappan this yr though just a heads up yall

7. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey im from ashland county....I actually go to school in wayne county at osu wooster ati...where ya from in wayne county? Yeah im looking for someone to fish with....let me know!

8. cantonjim

cantonjim New Member

State:
    ohio
    i hate fishing alone lets hook up lol and i will go fishing with you.let me know when if i'm free i will meet u there ok