Fishin licence increase

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by catfish kenny, Dec 27, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    heard Iowa might be raising licence to 23.50 this year has anyone heard or know fer sure?

2. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    They're talking about it. The way I understand is that they have to present it to the Governor and he signs off on it or not. They claim it's due to the reduced fishing licenses and camper fee that was lost due to the flood. I can agree with some of that, but I would think they need to tighten up their belts like we have to. Later Andy

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Kenny, ya gotta pay for that prime spot on da wall.lol:roll_eyes: I never minded payin if i could see where my money went other than in some crooked politicians pocket.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Country-We are planning on getting our Mo. licence to so we can come bother ya at yer faverit hole too:eek:oooh:(LOL)
    I was just wanderin so I can plan accordingly...You know we hitting that Wall....I am fishing withdrawin now lookin at all this preciept....Schrooney season is gonna be awsome hope fishing season is too!:big_smile:

5. Keojoe

Keojoe New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kenny I looked on Iowa DNR.GOV it says 2009 fee's will remain at 17.50. Keepyer line tight

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Mine is around 55.00, But I dont mind. Just wish they would check them Fernars more often, there getting better tho.