Fishin Lake Jordan in North Carolina

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by laidbck111, Jun 19, 2006.

1. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I Will Be Fishing Jordan Over By Bells Church This Thursday If Anyone Cares To Join In Come On. This Is A Tip From A Fellow Boc Member Cruisenman, I Believe Is The Spelling. Hope To See You There. May Your Line Never Break And All Your Fish Be Monster.

2. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    hey... i'm working thursday night and friday night... i think that i'll be able to make it up there thursday night after work... only be able to stay for a couple of hours though... but i am hitting up the cape fear just north of sanford off of 42 at the boat ramp on friday night... i have a couple of people that want to go fishin sat. night, so i think i'll be heading up to jordan... what time you going to be up there thursday night?... i would be making it up there about midnight, and stayin 3 or 4 hours.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

first trip early around 4 am for bait and to try out the bite then leave around 9 are 10. will be back later around 8 pm until ???

4. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    i would start the first trip at 2 or 3 if at all possible, the fish generally stop biting at the peir at about sunrise and shortly after... as for bait, throw the net in the shallow water, if you are walking towards the shallow water the sweet spot is on the right hand side (opposite side of the peir from the street light)... about 10 feet from the bushes that are at the edge of the water... start pulling the net as soon as you can, otherwise you will get snaged... the other sweet spot is the corners in the T-shape of the peir... there you can let it go down to the bottom with minimal snaggage... i try to let it go down no further than 10 feet, my net is pretty tore up as is... lol... if we see eachother thursday, i'll show you were i get all my shad:big_smile: