Fishin in Missouri

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by deanoman777, Mar 20, 2008.

1. deanoman777

deanoman777 New Member

State:
    MO
    Hey everyone,
    Im not new to the website, however this is my very first post. We moved to Pleasant Hill,MO from NE Texas about 2 years ago. I'm itching to hit the water and get me some big ole MO cats. Would love to hear from anyone else.
    Herb

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Welcome aboard, Herb. Not only glad to have another MO brother, but one from TX makes it even better. Not sure where Pleasant Hill is??? We have members from all over the state, but most seem to be around St Louis, Kansas City area or Halfway between the two.

3. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Welcome Herb.. From another Texas boy now in Illinois.. If you live within driving distance of St Louis we have a catfish club.. The Gateway Cats, we'd love to have you..

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Welcome to the Show me State and the BOC Herb. Plesant Hill isnt far from Truman Reservoir, know for the finest catfishing in Missouri.
    Lake of the Ozarks, Stockton, the Mo. river, several others all within easy driving distance. Look thru the Missouri threads, you can't go wrong with any of them.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Herb. Your a little closer to Truman than I am. That would be where I would head.

6. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
  7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Herb. And welcome to Missouri. I dont think there is a bad place to live in Missouri.There are rivers and lakes any where you you go.

8. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Welcome Herb...Your in good hands there in Missouri.
    Good luck fishing in 08!

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome Herb, ya just found paradise and the BOC isn't bad either.

10. wayne1967

wayne1967 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome. I am close to the bootheel area right next to the Mississippi. Check with the Missouri Department of Conservation. They put out a fishing forcast for almost all the waterways in the state. It will tell you where each type of cat is more abundant in a certain body of water. I think it's called Fishing Prospects. Hope this helps you out and good luck!