Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Im not new to the website, however this is my very first post. We moved to Pleasant Hill,MO from NE Texas about 2 years ago. I'm itching to hit the water and get me some big ole MO cats. Would love to hear from anyone else.
Herb

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Welcome aboard, Herb. Not only glad to have another MO brother, but one from TX makes it even better. Not sure where Pleasant Hill is??? We have members from all over the state, but most seem to be around St Louis, Kansas City area or Halfway between the two.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Welcome Herb.. From another Texas boy now in Illinois.. If you live within driving distance of St Louis we have a catfish club.. The Gateway Cats, we'd love to have you..

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Welcome to the Show me State and the BOC Herb. Plesant Hill isnt far from Truman Reservoir, know for the finest catfishing in Missouri.
Lake of the Ozarks, Stockton, the Mo. river, several others all within easy driving distance. Look thru the Missouri threads, you can't go wrong with any of them.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Herb. Your a little closer to Truman than I am. That would be where I would head.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome. I am close to the bootheel area right next to the Mississippi. Check with the Missouri Department of Conservation. They put out a fishing forcast for almost all the waterways in the state. It will tell you where each type of cat is more abundant in a certain body of water. I think it's called Fishing Prospects. Hope this helps you out and good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.