Fishin' Greenwood on 8/23

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by CarolinaCatJack, Aug 15, 2008.

1. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    I just wanted to send out a quick post to let everyone know that I will be out on Lake Greenwood on Saturday evening, 8/23. If there's anyone that would like to join me, please, by all means, let me know. I don't know yet if I'm going to be on a boat or fishing at the state park, but Lord willing, I'll be there, trying my hardest to catch a couple.

I went last weekend and fished for four hours and caught one, a 7.5lb channel. Not a bad fish. It put up a good fight.

Anyway, I'm through rambling. Y'all let me know if you want to join me. I'd love the company. Thanks y'all!

-Matt, Greenwood SC

2. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    I'll still be around here camping on site 33 that Saturday. Maybe we can get together if you want. Send me a pm if you want to go drift around on the pontoon with me.

3. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Thanks Chris. I'll more than likely be down that way tomorrow. Mind if I swing by and introduce myself? Listen for the loud green GMC....that would be me. :smile2: Later!

4. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    sorry I didnt get to read this post until late tonight. I was on site 40 until tomorrow then I move over to 33 from 17th-28th. Swing on by if you are around.

5. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    40?! Dang man. I was on 39 Saturday and Sunday with the in-laws. I bet I saw you. Were you in that big Cedar Creek fifth-wheel? BEAUTIFUL camper. Listen, I'll be back down there on Thursday morning to get their pontoon and take it home for them. I'll get with you then. Sound like a plan?

6. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    Yeah that was me in the Cedar Creek and my Sweetwater pontoon was parked right out in front of #39 along with 2 jets skis. I guess your in laws are the ones with the 2 scooters?

7. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    :roll_eyes: Yeah, that's them, in the 30-ft Homestead. You probably saw the Mean Sierra too....That's what my brother-in-law calls my truck. He was the one with the green fish/ski.

I'll tell ya what....if it's not too much of a bother, I'll come down there tomorrow and give ya a holler. I have nothing better to do until I come to work, so I might as well do something enjoyable.

8. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    Sorry man I am in Abbeville working all day tomorrow. I run an internet business from home and have to come back here about 2 days a week. I'll be back at the lake midday Wednesday.

9. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    I'll tell you what.....I'll come on down there about 12:30 or so. That way, I can go by and see the in-laws and shoot the breeze with you for a little bit before I have to go to work.