Fishin gear for xmas

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CatfishHateMe, Dec 24, 2006.

1. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    got my fishin stuff. all my relatives that went out to my grandmas for chrsitmas eve got me some kind of fishing gear:smile2: i got 2 new catfishin poles, 10 foot spinning. a few spooles of big game, a few lures for bass(which ill use 3 times tops in the next 8 months):tounge_out: new tackle bag, tons of random fishing stuff, swivles, hooks, a few of those rigs for channel cats ect.. everything is pretty nice. i also got a new thrownet, 6 ft 3/8'' mesh mono. now im a complete catfisherman:cool2: first one ive had so im gunna have to practice with it. ill have awhile to get used to it for the spring cat time. well tomorro the familys comin over and im sure ill get some more huntin/fishin stuff. ill tell you guys all about it then:smile2: merry christmas everyone.

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

You made out like a bandit. I got what what I wanted and have no idea were she found it. A six inch "Queens Steel" folding knife. That is one awesome blade. Congrats on your new gear.

3. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    Jayson, glad youre havin a good Christmas! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    As Benji said, its a bandit deal. Nice stuff Santa brought. I just got a Columbia fishing shirt...nice one, don't know if I can get fish blood and shad smell all over it, and a new digital scale. Plus other junk.

5. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    i dont know what i got yet but i asked for a camo backpack to cary my gear the rocky dvd boxset and a subscription to acats (which i already received in the mail.) i got a whole bunch of fishing stuff for my bday though. but let me say you definately made out like a bandit! merry christmas brother.

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I just got a nice fishing vest with pockets for everything and a fish scale. Also got 2 Bow Hunting DVD's by Gene & Barry Wensel.

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I got another surprise when I got home from work. Seems the misses had gone thorough my gear and then went and got me some just like it. So when I walked throught he front door I saw a brand new Tiger rod, Shakespeare, and a Abu Garcia 7000c, with a 4 lb spool of 40 pound test Cajun Red and low and behold a Rapala 60 pound lock n weigh. I almost feel down still grinning from one ear to the other. She really out did herself this year.

8. Skipjack

Skipjack New Member

State:
    LaGrange, Ky.
    I got a pair of bib overalls and a new Penn 220 GTO! Merry Christmas!

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Man it sounds like you did real well. You ought to be set for awhile. Congrads. I got a good winter jacket. If I want any fishing stuff I got to buy it myself. That way I get what I want right. MERRY CHRISTMAS> Enjoy the day with the family. God Bless

10. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Jayson sounds like santa treated you well this year. I got a carbon graphite rod a new reel some jigs hooks etc. and a book called the World War Z an Oral History of The Zombie war. ( Ilike zombies)
    Bill

11. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    You all made out like bandits for sure. Wife bought me a new Humminbird 525 for the boat. Old Humminbird screen would fade out quite often. Sometimes it might work and others times not. More not however. LOL

12. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    congrats on the new gear, I hope you enjoy it next year.

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Does she have a sister?????? LMAO!!!

Jayson, You must have been reeeeel good this year. May you catch a fish of a lifetime this year Buddy!!!

14. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    Sounds like you did good for christmas. Hope you get some more fishing stuff. I got 2 new reels ,, Ocuma catalina bait casters and two 7 ft med/hvy surge rods. merry christmas and happy new year.

15. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    women like that are hard to find.LOL:big_smile:

16. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    you guys made out I got 3 Academy gift cards :cool2:

17. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    whew, congrats on all the stuff! i have to admit I am jealous, but I did get a $50 academy card, and thats great for me. hope you have a great new year and catch your new personal records with your new tackle.

tight lines

18. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    Glad you could get all that gear for Christmas - use it well and have fun!

19. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I made out like a bandit too...I got a new shiney abu garcia 7000..It will have shad scales all over it in no time...LMAO