Fishin' Finally!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Mar 5, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, spent some time yesterday reprogramming my depthfinder, and cleaning out the boat. Got some lil gills and crappies swimming in the bait tank I caught the other day. Gonna try to thrownet some shad, and im going fishing Saturday rain or shine! Had enough of old man winter and im starting my season this weekend! I don't care what water temps. are. You can't catch em from the couch! rollo

2. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    there calling for beautiful weather saturday, morning with lil rain but clearing all day with highs pushing 70, perfect day for fishin, ill probally be out scouting most of the day with a rod or two in my hands:smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. JKrupp

JKrupp New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good luck brother. We have been talking about getting out here in the next few weeks. With my trip to the Santee and not taking the wife it may take me a few weekends of shopping and chores before I can get out though lol

4. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm going Friday and Saturday and I might even go Sunday to!

5. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Nothing beats the winter time blues like a good warm day and lots of fishing. Good luck this weekend rollo. I went out yesterday for a while, sunshine and 58 degrees.....caught 4 magnum skippies and 2 bluecats 5 lbs each, missed one more. Had a good time, getting ready for spring fish-off.

6. tkbiker

tkbiker New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hope to get out at least one day this weekend!

Let us know how you did!!

7. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Does anyone know how East Fork lake or Cearar Creek look? I'm not sure if they still have ice or not?

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good Luck Rollo. I hope you catch a boat load.

9. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Im going to go out tonight. I dont know what Im using as bait yet but Im going.

10. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Sounds like a good plan Jason. I'm getting out myself this weekend. Good luck!

11. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Looks like alot of people are going fishin this weekend Good luck to every one going:wink: I think Im headin out tomorrow morning to beat the crowd :smile2::wink:

12. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    Good luck Jason,I hope you catch more fish than you can shake a snake killin STICK at.I hope to go soon,were are you fishing at lake or river.

13. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I took a trip to Morgantown yesterday for work and got to see some neat looking water I have never seen before. Finally got a look at the Muskingam, that is a neat lookin river. I will be back at it again soon, sold my old motor and will be installing my new(used) 150 this weekend hopefully, somethings gotta give!:eek:oooh:

I past Cabela's too, since I am broke right now I had to pass it up, SUCKED!!!!Never even got to go there and I just kept driving rather than torcher myself...lol:sad2:

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    BOAT IS HOOKED UP!!!!!!!! Got everything ready...I think! LOL..Boat is ready, terminal tackle ready, poles and reels cleaned and lined! Bait is in the tank. Probably won't get a darn bite tomorrow:smile2: But, I WILL be on the river, and thats all that matters I guess!!!! rollo

15. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    good luck and be safe i gotta work

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will be fishing on a river system tomorrow.. I hate snakes also... LOL...rollo

17. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Good luck Rollo!!! I plan on getting out this weekend as well. Keep us posted.