Fishin Caddo?

Discussion in 'LOUISIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by tiny b, Jan 28, 2008.

1. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Anybody catfish Caddo on a regular basis? I'm from the Texas side and usually fish for bass or bream there.

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Alan, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there. Don't know anything about your area but I'm sure someone will be able to help.

3. wareagle

wareagle New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I used to fish caddo often. I would run yoyo"s at morringsport. We caught alot of catfish. I went a couple of weeks ago during a typhoon and did not catch one. Caddo has alot of good cats in it.

4. Shreveport Mike

Shreveport Mike New Member

State:
    louisiana
    I agree, there are a big cats in Caddo. Not just blues either, big flatheads too!

5. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    Welcome to the BOC Alan, I use ta fish Caddo Alot but always fer Ba$$, I know there's alotta big Cats in there though, and it looks like limbline heaven...If ya find a good spot let us know...I've always heard the drift fishin was good on the east side of Big Green break b/w there and Marshall Break....

6. jstall

jstall New Member

State:
    Gary Texas
    Anyone tell me a Redear hot spot on Caddo. Want to catch some big ones this year. I talked to a guy and saw a cooler full of real large R.Ears last year, out of Caddo, but he wasn't sharing any areas.

7. wareagle

wareagle New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    They catch some good one's over buy Tucker's landing on the Texas side.