Fishin Buddies

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by creek_fisher88, Sep 4, 2006.

1. creek_fisher88

creek_fisher88 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey guys i think there has been a thread like this one but im not for sure. i was just wonderin how many of you guys like to fish with someone, or a couple of people. i personally like to fish with one or two of my buddies, depending on what were fishin for. so just let me know. thanks creek

2. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i prefer to have at least 1 other with me just for those night the fish decide to have (mcdonalds) instead of bait for dinner to B.S. with

3. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    My wife, dog and best friend Tom are my favorite fishing partners in the whole world! Love you guys!

4. If I can keep him from having his opinion , my pop....udder dan dat I have anudder one I fish wit....dont like to fish alone, gets to quiet and people tink I are crazy when I talk by myself....:embarassed:

5. Scott Iconelli

Scott Iconelli New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ya it makes it a little more fun if they got a sense of humer , I go fishing with my uncle

6. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I prefer to fish with friends and family! That way, I will have someone to back up the big fish stories.:lol:

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I enjoy fishing with other people at least one, I do fish alone and can get spooked when Bigfoot are a Big Bad comes to visit.

8. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I prefer bank fishin' alone.. boat fishin' with someone just in case I fall out of the boat...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    A woman's place is in the wrong. ~~James Thurber.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Perfer to fish with some one. Safer that way in case something bad happens .But most of the time I go by my self if bank fishing.Don't really have anyone to go with. If in a boat usually X brother-in-law ,but he's starting to be a bore.Thats a different story. Only thing good about fishing by yourself is you win all arguements.:lol:

10. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Going fishing alone makes me feel uneasy. What if I catch some HUGE fish, and my camera doesnt get a picture? Who's gonna beleive me? :wink: