Fishin at C.J Brown

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by jmaier147, Jul 11, 2008.

1. jmaier147

jmaier147 New Member

State:
    Springfield,Ohio
    Doe anyone live around Springfield And get to the Clarence J. Brown Reservoir? I go fishin there alot because its close and dont take much gas to get there... LOL And does anyone know where them cats hide in there?

2. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    well,i don't fish it myself,but i'm sure someone will give ya some help on it.and welcome to the boc,there is a wealth of information here.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Not familar with the area, but welcome to the boc!

4. jmaier147

jmaier147 New Member

State:
    Springfield,Ohio
    Thanks alot for the welcome.

5. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    if ya got a small boat, fish everywhere you can around those islands. cast probably 5-10 feet off the bank of the islands. if you don't have a boat, fish the old boat ramp off of grant road. cast between the grass bank and the island directly across. (you'll see it) we don't have much luck during the day but soon as that sun starts going down they really turn on. if we have a boat we catch them alll night long

6. SVTFisherman

SVTFisherman New Member

State:
    Ohio - West Chester
    I don't live up there, but my girlfriend does... So maybe some weekend I can bring my boat up there and we can explore the lake? Just an idea.

7. jmaier147

jmaier147 New Member

State:
    Springfield,Ohio
    Thank you both. that sounds like a good idea to me. I dont have access to a boat and that would be great get hold of me on yahoo @ jmaier147@ yahoo.com or screen name is the same i am always on.