Fisherman's Warehouse ......

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by RetiredToFish, May 3, 2008.

1. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Has anyone in Central Ohio been to or heard of FISHERMAN"S WAREHOUSE in Columbus? It is supposed to be on William's Road ... was told they carry everything you can imagine for fishing and with really good pricing. .... Garry-

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I've been there before. It is a nice place but I can't attest to the great prices though. They do have a variety of tackle for almost all types of fishing.

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    heard of it,never been there,i guess i should go though

4. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    Ive been there quite a few times but they are pricey.They have just about anything you would want.They have the biggest selection of muskie tackle around.Nice Shop

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have been there many times, good selection with about everything you would need...Prices seem to run just a little on the high side.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a good store. Thanks for the tip!

7. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    i bought a rod there a few years ago. from what i remember they cater more to catfishing then most shops do. it is off of williams, i think just a few blocks off of alum creek dr?

8. catfish361

catfish361 New Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Gary
    Fishermans wharehouse has a good selction but like everbody has said they are a little high on there prices. When they guys parents ran the store it was a lot better for the fisherman.But since thier boys have taken over they are more into the hunting than the fishing. So they arent as good as they once were.
    If you are looking for a good bait shop that close to downtown consider R&R bait on south Front.
    Steve

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Steve have you ever been to that bait and tackle on 62 in Johnstown?

10. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Gary ... DO you know the name of the place and whether it is north or south of Rt 37? That isn't too far away might run up there some afternoon and check it out ....... Garry-

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I would say its south of 37, Its not too far from where I live. Not sure of the name I just seen it when on 62. Its a mile or 2 from sportman rd or something like that.