Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Fisherman`s scotch - Absolutely will not get u drunk

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  seacatfish 
#1 ·
I learned by accident that this drink will not get you drunk, no matter how many you have. :smile2:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
mmmm... don't look half bad!:big_smile:

#7 ·
ah look at my signature.

watching bizzare foods now on travel. scotch? one sip lol. not a wus. but garnish a vodka and red bull. ill keep your hook wet. :wink:

andrew just had sucker head soup with indians in minnasota. yep. soup with sucker heads in it. and you eat the heads. he sucked out the eyes.:big_smile:

soki anyone?

[youtubevid]pvmOsGkXRH4[/youtubevid]

#8 ·
Can I admit I was wrong? The eyes in those drinks were from a 9 lb snapper we caught last week, so when we caught a 11 lber this week I figured I had to give `er a rip again.

I overdid it last nite and found they will make you drunk, after all.

I ended up being mean to my son, the sweetest boy on earth. So, here is me saying "I`M SORRY" to the whole world.:embarassed:

#10 ·
LMAO That`s not a bad idea. Next time maybe I`ll try putting Mountain Dew in my glass and Dewars in yours (or whoever is my victim at the time), for the entire evening. Then I`ll holler "hands off your c**ks and grab your socks" at about 6am the next morning. That ought to do it. LMAO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.