Fisherman`s scotch - Absolutely will not get u drunk

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by seacatfish, May 12, 2008.

1. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    I learned by accident that this drink will not get you drunk, no matter how many you have. :smile2:

Attached Files:

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I would have to already be drunk to even attempt to drink those! LOL:eek:oooh:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    If you can get drunk on them ,You are a much stronger man than me :wink:Wheres my pal Jeremy .....OH Jeremy.....

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Eye aint skeered. Ive had eyeball before. LOL No really.

5. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    mmmm... don't look half bad!:big_smile:

6. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I would agree with that except I don't think I could drink them even if I was drunk. Not for free anyway, bet some money.....then we'd have to try it!:smile2:

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ah look at my signature.

watching bizzare foods now on travel. scotch? one sip lol. not a wus. but garnish a vodka and red bull. ill keep your hook wet. :wink:

andrew just had sucker head soup with indians in minnasota. yep. soup with sucker heads in it. and you eat the heads. he sucked out the eyes.:big_smile:

soki anyone?

[youtubevid]pvmOsGkXRH4[/youtubevid]

8. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Can I admit I was wrong? The eyes in those drinks were from a 9 lb snapper we caught last week, so when we caught a 11 lber this week I figured I had to give `er a rip again.

I overdid it last nite and found they will make you drunk, after all.

I ended up being mean to my son, the sweetest boy on earth. So, here is me saying "I`M SORRY" to the whole world.:embarassed:

9. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Looks like Mt. Dew with eyeballs in it. I'd get paranoid real fast drinking that. What are you looking at?:angry:

10. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    LMAO That`s not a bad idea. Next time maybe I`ll try putting Mountain Dew in my glass and Dewars in yours (or whoever is my victim at the time), for the entire evening. Then I`ll holler "hands off your c**ks and grab your socks" at about 6am the next morning. That ought to do it. LMAO