fished with capt ron today 7/23/09

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by coeboy1, Jul 23, 2009.

1. coeboy1

coeboy1 New Member

State:
    nc
    took my 6 yr old lil boy and wife on there first cat trip with capt. ron. man did we have a ball. caught 15 from 5 to 15 lbs. i dont think i will ever be able to go fishing with out them again!! thanks capt. ron for a great time and an expierence we will never forget!:big_smile::big_smile::wink: give him a call for the some great fishing.

Attached Files:

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Congrats on a great catch! Capt. Ron is a great teacher. I'm sure you learned plenty and thanks for the report and pics.

3. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    congrats on the catch. They will be hooked for life now.:cool2:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Thanx for the report and fish pics. The boy looks happy. LOL!

5. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Congrats on a great catch!:big_smile:

6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    TOMMY thanks for the report ,glad yall had a good trip with roundhill .I got to meet him at the breakfast down there, memorial day weekend ,not had the pleasure for fishing with him yet maybe someday.

TOMMY ,looks to me he[ROUNDHILL ] was enjoying posing with the wife in that pic,don,t see one of him an you or your son ,WHERE HE HAD HIS ARMS AROUND YALL :wink::smile2:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  7. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I was thinking the same thing. You have to keep Ron's hands in sight at all times when there are pretty ladies around:eek:oooh:...W

8. LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN

LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN New Member

State:
    sc
    Great report.Thanks for sharing.

9. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Hey Roundhill if i go fishing with you,are you going to hug me too.If so im leaving the camera at home:smile2::smile2::smile2::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: