Fished with 2 BOC brothers for the first time tspergin and jason454ci

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by teaysvalleyguy, May 29, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, wanted to get out Sunday night and fish bad and only had a few post that were interested. Tony posted again that he was going out to Dillon tonight to fish. I told him I would try and make it. Had to take care of a few things around here and wanted to do my best to get out there.

Little brother called me earlier in day and wanted to go so I knew we were going somewhere. All it took was Tony to invite me out to Dillon and I was ready to go. Little brother showed up around 7:30 and we hit the road.

Little over an hour drive and had to stop for gas. Missed the turn and wasted about 30 minutes trying to find them but I finially did. LMAO The road does not have 7 on it anymore which I know now for future reference.

Pulled up and yelled "Tony"???? Got a yeah answer so I pulled over and was ready to fish. Got out and unloaded and set up to fish. Set up between Tony and Jason and little brother went down the bank a little to cast out. Tony got some fresh shad and was more then willing to share.

Cast out and it sure seemed like the bait stealers were out tonight, we would check the line after a while and nothing. Got a few nice hits but never did get any hits worth yanking.

Tony had a nice run but stopped and when he finially checked bait was gone.

Little brother said he had hits on stink bait but did not get a fish either. LMAO

Jason was able to land a 3lb channel that gave his reel a nice scream, kept the juices flowing.

It was nice to sit and chat with Tony and Jason on the bank. We just talked about the BOC and different things. Talked about members that we have not heard from in a while which I forgot about a few. Talked about past fishing experiences and wild times.

Jason had to leave but the rest of us stayed a couple more hours. No luck but was nice to just sit and chat. Beautiful night out and got to meet new brothers.

It was my pleasure guys to meet up and wet a line with ya. Hope to do it again some day. Next time I wont lay off though, I will outfish ya. LMAO

If anyone gets a chance to fish with these two I reccomend it. We had a great time and just another example of why the BOC is so great.

I have some pics that I will get up in the morning, left camera in the car and I am not going back out to get it tonight. I am whooped. LMAO

Tony, thanks again for the Shad. It will be put to good use.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Sounds like you all had a great time Matt. Even if the fish didn't bite it was well worth the fellowship.

Congratulations on the long post, LOL!!! I ain't used to that, LOL!!!

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Matt I was half way tempted in going out last night but after all day in the sun at Buckeye I was spent. Im glad you got to meet Tony and Jason they are great guys. Did Tony show you how to use the Cast net he is genius at the thing.

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    By the time we got there Gary it was dark. He said he would show us next time. Said he could launch that thing. You are right though, they are great guys.

JW, this is an Ohio post. LMAO

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Here are some pics from last night.

First pic is Jason sitting down from me waiting on the bite.

Second pic is Jasons channel that he caught.

Third pic is Tony sitting next to me just shooting the breeze.

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Last pic is little brother sitting down from us. Had to lighten alot to get it to show. He had a blast though but got ate up with mosquitos. LMAO

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Tony or Matt how does it look like for maybe next Friday night or Sat Night?

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Not sure Gary, I know Madison has a Baby Contest in Williamsport sometime. I think it is Saturday morning though. I am definatly up for fishing again, got to start catching.

9. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Gary fri or sat usually a good time for me keep in touch and we will get something going

10. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    It was great meeting you Matt and Andy. Too bad the fish weren't hitting better. But it was great to get out and wet a line with you guys.

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Jason I meant to include you also sorry about that, lets get somthing going for next weekend

12. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Just let me know when and where and I'll definitly try to make it.

13. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Anyone going out tomorrow night, my son has baseball during the day but after that Im free. I wanna good spot please Im going thru an extreem dry spell with the exeption of catching that boat in Buckeye LOL.

14. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Gary, I am gonna try and go out later tomorrow night. Madison has a baby contest at Deer Creek Dam days in the morning. Then heading to little sisters softball game at Bever Creek, out by Dayton. Then gonna try and come back and do some fishing. I can let ya know.