Fished this weekend..I dont know what to say...(my wife)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BLKCLOUD, Dec 24, 2007.

1. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    I fished sat and sun,22nd and 23rd..my goodness it was bitter cold..wind blowing like a banshee, boat rocking , fingers numb..but I did manage to fool a nice stringer of fish..1 10lb blue, 2 2 1/2 pound channel two more 1 pound channel a 3lb largemouth and a 1 pound large mouth..(dont tell anyone but I do ocassionally do flip a jig with pork rind on it when I see a real bassy spot..:wink:)
    well I come in froze so death and wore slap out but tickled to death of my catch, tell my wife what ive caught and she says..Why dont you ever catch any of those 35 or 40 pound cats like everyone else does..................................................................................................................
    :angry::confused2::crazy::angry:
    .........................................................!@#$%^&*(..............!@#$%^&*()(........
    I didnt know what to say.. what should I have said?? its 28 degrees out, I'm the only son of a gun on the lake and ,and,, and what#$%^&#$%^&**(
    well heres the pic..maybe you all will be a little more tactful than she was..:big_smile::big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    nice stringer of fish there keith.. don't let the lady beat your confidence up. lol.. i hear the same thing from my wife.. if i have a good season of tournament fishing, then hit a drought, she doesn't understand i can't win or place in everyone of them. she keeps telling me im losing my skills..lol...women!!!??? what else can you cay?:smile2: rollo

3. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Nice mess of fish! Dunno if it's cause you have to freeze to get 'em or something with the water, but winter fish seems to taste a little better. Enjoy,

Branden:big_smile:

4. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Nice catch. Hey I'm proud of ya, if that matters.
    At least you ain't getting the noise about not catching anything.:smile2:

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    nice job!!! good stringer for such bad conditions!! way to go brother!!

6. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    Nice cold weather mixed bag stringer...even if some of em' are bait!! Lol!! :wink:

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Outstanding,Just Outstanding!!!! J.D.:big_smile:

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Tell her to go with ya next time and try her luck. LOL! Thanx for sharein.

9. koakley1

koakley1 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Awsome catch!

My wife was making fun of my mediocre catches all summer, so this fall when I caught the Channel Cat fingerling in my avatar I had to take a pic of it and use it.