Fished the J. Roush res. the other night!

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by BIGCATFISH64, Aug 10, 2009.

1. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Hey brothers, catfishcatcher, evilfud and I fished the J. Roush res. the other night and had a pretty good time. We caught a few fish 5 channel cats and a couple of drum, and had a few more good runs, all were caught on whole shad. There's another bright spot we had on the night, we remembered to put the boat plug in this time! LOL! Piics are in my album section!

2. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    Sounds like you had a good time guys!!

3. evilfud

evilfud New Member

State:
    IN
    Fishing is always a good time!

4. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    sounds like yall had a great time

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    next time, drop me a line, maybe ill join you.:wink:

6. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Yeah Tim absolutely' maybe going out this week!

7. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Yes, we will be going again real soon. looks like Saturday the 22nd before I can get out. I have to work this weekend but should be off the following Saturday. Doug and Chris might make it out before then. I might post a thread for a mini gathering for the guys that live in that area. If anyone is interested let us know and we will set up a time and place to meet up. It would be cool to meet some of you nortrhern boc brothers this time.

8. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    allen, im not living in the area, but im free to fish now... were leaving the hospital tomorrow. AND i can get my license back any day now.. i think im going to do that tomorrow, then ill be able to go anywhere anytime! if someone has a seat for me, and im invited, let me know...

9. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Yes Kyle, you are always welcome! You are a BOC brother, and we don't leave our fallen behind! LOL!

10. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    god man she held your fishing licence till the baby came!!!!!! lmao your sure welcome to do a road trip up this way if you want. i only have one extra bed but i do have a big yard. the flats should start to put on the feed bag here soon!

11. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    next weekend maybe, i cant this week, brother. thanks n lets set something up!

12. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    Tim, if it comes down to it, im definately not afraid to throw the tent up in the yard brother! appreciate the offer. anytime you guys are ready, let me know!!!!! she looked at me a minute ago and asked if i was sick. we've been home for about 3 hours now, and i havent called a single person to go fishing yet:tounge_out::smile2:

13. catfishcatcher

State:
    indiana
    Kyle, we will make room for you in the boat. Cant guarantee you will catch any big hawgs up here but you are welcome anytime. We will have to get something set up real soon. later

14. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    just let me know.. youve got my number.. are the channels good eatin in there? i need to load up soon.. baby stuff gets expensive, runnin low on grown up food..lmao

15. catfishcatcher

State:
    indiana
    Yes Kyle. They taste good but we usually dont keep. I like to eat them but usually dont want to mess with them when the fishing is over in the wee hours of the morning. We are also planning on another trip the the ohio but maybe at tanners creek this time. We are looking at sometime closer to fall if you are interested. Later and good luck with the baby.

16. run-catfish-run

run-catfish-run New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    I live in the huntington area and always looking to go fishing.

17. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Cool, PM me your phone number and next time we go we might give you a call there is three guys and two boats you do the math! LOL!

18. catman79

catman79 New Member

State:
    iowa
    worst day of fishing is still better than best day at work......live to fish lol unfortunatly fishing isnt free so have to work to buy the stuff i need lol

19. catfishcatcher

State:
    indiana
    Hey Derick, Is that a round goby in your avatar?

20. fire831

fire831 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I live in Warren and have never really fished the reservoir much, just the spillway off and on. Usually go to Salamonie or Mississnewa, but would love to hook up with you guy's if you go. Love to meet new fishing friends and fish new places.