Fished Prarie Creek last night 7-20-09!

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by BIGCATFISH64, Jul 21, 2009.

1. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    O.k. guys/gals! I know you have heard on here a time or two, catfishcatcher and I rant about how bad this place was and we would never fish it again, well, guess what? we did, went out last night with evilfud on his new boat and fished it and even caught a few fish. I caught about a 5-6lber and catfishcatcher got a really nice channel 15lbs both caught chubs his live mine cut, who woukd have known! Also, we missed a few!

2. evilfud

evilfud New Member

State:
    IN
    I guess i should just start a chartering service i put em on the fish and dont catch anything myself lol oh well it was a good night first time getting the boat out and knowing it runs etc and catching the 2 biggest catfish ive seen come out of there in one night is nice also!

Fud

3. RonSki

RonSki New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Don't feel bad Chris, that's how it works for me too :confused2: At least there was some fish caught & you got the boat broke in!

4. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    I cant believe catfishcatcher when there!!! Good to hear you caught a few. I may have to sneek in there one night!!!

5. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Yeah I cant believe I went there either! I wouldnt have went if it wasnt for Chris having a boat and a boat launch sticker. I still think they are way overpriced for that body of water but it is close for Chris to fish and get some boating experience under his belt. He will eventually want to venture off to better places.

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i often wondered about that place in the past. thx 4 the report.