Fished LOZ downriver today

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by ozman, Jan 15, 2010.

1. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    The only hard thing about fishing now is the bait. Yesterday Scott and Chris Tried from around noon till 4:30 and caught 1 shad. Got a few shad this morning and we fished down river. We caught fish every spot we anchored. We caught around 20 fish from 3 to 20 lbs. We had a lot of ice floating down river. We ended the day with a double.

Attached Files:

2. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    More pic

Attached Files:

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Glad to see you all had a good day. Tried to call Scotty a couple of times last night to see how they were doing. Guess he was out of service or maybe he didnt want to tell me they could not find bait:laugh1:.

Tom

4. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
  5. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    nice job!!!Looks like some nice fish!!!

6. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    When we fished in dec I caught a fish that had broken off someones line and I caught it. It had a hook and a swivel in its mouth while I was trying to remove the hook it flopped into the water. Now 3 weeks later fishing the same area I caught it again. Catman Chris was with me both times.:Shocked:

Attached Files:

7. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    thats pretty cool bein in suck a big lake to catch the same fish more then once. theres a bass in my moms pond that has a bent tail, one year i caught him 4 or 5 times

8. FlatheadDreaming

FlatheadDreaming New Member

State:
    Grain Valley
    I didnt do any fishing today because the boat isn't completley set up just wanted to give the " Rusty Reel" A test run since i moved stuff around. I love it it did great! Handles better and is a dryer ride.( I had to make my own waves to jump the river looked like a sheet of glass!) Went down river talked to Scott, Rob and Salem Chris for about 15 min. Had three good bites caught one fish while I was there, and told me they had caught several others!!! . Then a little further down Cop chris and his buddy David were catching them too!!! Way to go guys!! Here is a pic of one of the fish Chris and David Caught! WISH I WOULD HAVE TAKEN SOME RODS!!!! ha ha :smile:

Attached Files:

9. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Not bad for my first fish of the year. It was 22 lbs. I didn't even get the fish in the boat and 2 more rods went down. We only caught about 7 or 8 fish. The bite was almost like they were full and not really wanting to eat. The fish we caught looked like they'd been to the buffet a few times this week. I'd guess the shad had a pretty good die off. Thanks for posting the pic.

10. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    Fished with Cop Chris and Angel today. Caught a few fish we never got started very early but had a good day.

Attached Files:

11. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    great job guys !!!!! congrats

way to get er done woooo hoooooo wow not even close to being march nyuck nyuck nyuck

12. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    chris's dog cracks me up

13. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Good picture of Angle and you Chris. I want to know where your pink collar is Chris:laugh1:. Judy said you two should have matching collars:silly:.

Tom

14. huntingun28

huntingun28 Member

State:
    missouri
  15. catman1982

catman1982 Member

State:
    from MO in KS
    what mile marker ??

16. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    We fish from the dam to several miles down river. We stop and fish wherever we see lots of fish on the locator.

17. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    thanks hearv for the info and report

18. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    nice fish you guys are KILLING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FISH ON !