fished L & D 12 today

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by CharlieD, Jul 3, 2009.

1. CharlieD

CharlieD New Member

State:
    Lincoln,Ar
    We took along some gills and managed to catch some shad. caught 6 eaters from 3-10 lbs and the wife wupped me again with this 18 lb blue. She beat me last Saturday with a 21 Lb Flatty. Dang!!!! I'm getting tired of listening to her brag.. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: All the fish today were caught using gill heads tight up into the gates. Man I love the R C Boat.

Attached Files:

2. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Way to go Charlie. Looks as though you are turning out to be a very good Netman....:smile2::roll_eyes: Dont feel bad, I get the same treatment.....:sad2:

3. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    looks like a good day Thanks for the photo:smile2:

4. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    :big_smile: Well looks like your a lucky man like me that has a pretty wife that loves to fish :wink: only thing is you will take a beaten from time to time LOL:smile2::smile2:

5. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    :crazy: And one other thing would you PLEASE ask your wife to let a few of those big ones go by. I am fishing down stream @ LD #5 and I have been woundering why iI have not cought any good blues or flat lately.:angry:

6. CharlieD

CharlieD New Member

State:
    Lincoln,Ar
    She does release them after the pic so as soon as their mouth heels up, you should be able to catch one.:wink: Gonn-a try again today.. Hope I can top her. Love the competition.

7. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Good luck I m going to try tommorow:smile2: