fish with good people

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by T Man, Aug 4, 2009.

1. T Man

T Man New Member

State:
    Grenada MS
    That is what it is all about Laughter is the best medicine a person can get After you have a fun time full of laughter you feel better the next day:smile2:

2. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    Yes I know ive found some great fishing buds on here that I would be glad to call friends. Tommy if you woulda missed the fish with the net yesterday you might not of called me a friend anymore :smile2: All kidding aside though this is a great place and alot of great people on here. Theres alot of people Ive met and still need to go fishing with.

3. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I second that notion Tommy . Everyone I have fished with that I have met off of the BOC has been wonderful . Good people equal good times , Lets do it again . We all need to get together and tarerise the river one of these weekends ... :wink::smile2::big_smile::tounge_out: :0a23::0a22::0a17:

4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Fun, and being out knowin your line could pick up a world record is whats its about too me. LOL. Definitely a fishin' addict ya got here. <"CatManAJ"

5. Ms. Cat'n Around

Ms. Cat'n Around New Member

State:
    Vanceboro, North Carolina
    I agree with you guys 100% it makes a world of difference.:wink:

6. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    :smile2: thats the truth.........fished with many people..........but ive had more fun at it in the last few weeks! my brother use to be my fishing partner and my wife.........brother died...............had kids..............wife cant get out as much due to her mother with cancer! i think you guys have put me back into the groove of hitting the river for fun...........havent been that way since before he died..............and trust me........there will be many more nights at it..............as i said in other posts........you guys are welcome on my boat anytime................:wink: cant wait to have a boc get together!