Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
I seen one "normal" looking goldfish swim by, I think the other ones are the result someone without anything else to do.:smile2:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Hey Dameon,:0a36:
I got one for Ya this morning. :smile2:

Now can you just imagine "Night Fishing" & fighting a fish for about, oh lets say 20 mins. - & you reach down to get that fish by the gills to pull it in - and something like that (lets say 20 pounds of it) - "is at the other end of your line".:crazy:
(just think about that :0a14:)
LoL:happy:
:wink:

Take It Easy,
Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
Bert & "Deltalover"

·
Registered
1,463 Posts

Now can you just imagine "Night Fishing" & fighting a fish for about, oh lets say 20 mins. - & you reach down to get that fish by the gills to pull it in - and something like that (lets say 20 pounds of it) - "is at the other end of your line".:crazy:

Take It Easy,

Bert & "Deltalover"
I think I would be hitting the outhouse if I pulled it in.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I went to school with a girl tht looked like a fish. People called her "Fishhead". She didn't care too much about that name. She's a bodybuilder now and has won many competitions. I wouldn't call her that name anymore.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Take It Easy,

Bert & "Deltalover"
Thanks Bert:eek:oooh:...now if you see me at the gathering with a side arm, you'll know why:smile2::smile2:!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.