Fish were bite'n

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, Aug 14, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    took family on vacation to dogwood lake in southern indiana, the redear and bluegills were hitting. caught several spotted cat and channels. we had a blast catching all the fish and camping. also a fellow boc brother came to the lake for a night of cat'n(catseeman), we hooked some spotted cat and a 5lb channel. that was the most fish my 6/5 years olds have caught and said dad we know why you love to fish, it's fun to catch alot of fish. told several people at the campground about the boc and to join the greatest site and people on the net. it's the best money i've spent, to watch the kids faces when they hooked and reeled in all those big redear and gills.

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    You're a great dad, Scott, for gettin those young'ins involved with the great sport of fishing (and catching). I see 2 future BOC members on the horizon.

3. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    wife just cooked a big mess of them, dont know if the kids like catching or eating them better, lol. man them redear and gill's sure are some good eat'n.

4. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Congrats on the fish, and congrats on getting your kids hooked on fishing. Nothing like a nice mess of bluegills and redears to fry up for dinner, that's just good eating.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Good work Scott and thanx for the pics.

6. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Scott, I enjoy good reports like this one. Way to go.

st

7. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Scott is a real gentleman with a very nice family. he is welcome in my boat anytime. thanks for a good night of fishing.

8. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    looks like you had a good time with the family. maybe you got some great fishing partners now

9. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Gotta love camping and fishing and family, its like they all go hand in hand.:smile2:

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great job Scott getting the kids involved in fishing!!! Sounds like they had a blast!

11. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I like the looks on a kids face when they are catching fish. Congrats on the catch.

12. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    good job there Scott, thats memories that will last a lifetime. Iwould rather see kids out fishing anyday than running the streets.

13. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Great jobn on the fish. Good way to get the kids outta the house!!!

Josh

14. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    thanks for all the replies, theres nothing like a family together at the lakes camping and fishing. we have took them every year since they were born down there and now that their older it's only getting better.

thanks, scott.

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats Scott, yall did real well. Keep up the great work.

16. Trojan

Trojan New Member

State:
    tn
    Hey BigCat. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Nothing better than fishing with the family.Catching a lot of fish is a PLUS.:smile2:

17. Taslagi

Taslagi New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Glad to here you cought some nice fish and it is good to hear when someone takes the kids fishing.