Fish Wateree?

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by GatorT, Mar 17, 2009.

1. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    Does anybody fish Wateree anymore? Let's hear some results - give us some reports. Share the wealth!

Harper, I know you and I are not the only ones out there. So somebody, please speak up. Hello? Hello.........?

2. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Why don't you put in and give us a report for a change:smile2:

3. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    The lake or the river I fished the lake today I caught 14blues 3channels and 2stripers all were caught in the state park area in 14 to 18 feet of water on threadfins

4. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    Alright, Mudkip, I did report yesterday, believe it or not. I was out in the rain and cold, while the rest of you pansies were using your good sense and staying nice and dry at home. :006: (you do notice that he's blue, don't cha? That's cause it was cold out there after you get good and wet.):smile2:

And Jason, thanks for the report. I was shivering around the State Park, yesterday. Tell me, were you anchored or drifting?

5. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    Marty - what about you? You got any news? Let's hear it.

6. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Havent been since last tourney,was in Santee last weekend for Cabelas Tourney and Wylie this weekend coming up,will be back at Wateree in a couple of weeks to locate some fish.:wink:

7. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I was anchored. Today I fished about 2 hours. Caught 5. 4 blues, 1 channel, big fish was about 15 lbs.

8. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    katman,hopeing to go friday.would like to fish the river for cats or striper.just wondering if the river to the state park is muddy.thanks for any info.:cool2: