fish stories

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by slimdaddy, Sep 15, 2009.

1. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i was at the mill here a while back i was leaving and walk past some guys that was fishing below me and i ask them if they ever got any big ones there one guy yea he got a 76#flat outta there a year ago and a 35# blue 3 weeks ago i just laughed and went on and thought i gotta get out of there before the bull crap got to deep:smile2::smile2:

2. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yep the "BS BANNER" flies proudly but it sometime takes a beating. :smile2:
    In fact I wish we had a "BS BANNER" in the icons here on BOC :smile2::big_smile:

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Ah shucks you done went an told on me Keith. No more hershey bars for you now.

4. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    my favorite ones are the folks that call what they caught in inches but play it up as if it were pounds..."caught 2 16s, a 10, and a 24" makes me want to slap the hell out of them, i do like the look on their faces when they see a real 24..looks like this :eek:oooh::confused2::angry::embarassed::sad2:

5. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    QUOTE=Catmanblues;1642962]Ah shucks you done went an told on me Keith. No more hershey bars for you now.[/QUOTE]
    :smile2::smile2: im sorry:smile2::smile2:

6. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    dont know how they got a blue from here when there is none and a 76# flat hell thats a state record:smile2::smile2:

7. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    being told by a guy at east fork that he caught a 30 pound bullhead:confused2:

8. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    that is funny, maybe they meant 7.6 pound flathead and the blue... yeah dont think so:smile2:

9. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Bet that was a hell of a fight!

10. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i watched this guy and he got a nibble on a bluegill that was about 1 1/2'' long and he reared back and said got him then said he got off reeled in and looked at his bait said he just had a hold of his tail

11. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    thats ok just give me a payday instead:smile2:

12. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    yeah thats more like it

13. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    wow what a bullhead he shouldve got a medal for that one world record:smile2::smile2:

14. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    76#s thats small compared to the one I hooked the other night. Me and Luckey Wade was fishing below ellis dam and had a flat on that would at least go 100+. I probley would have got him in if he hadnt swam up the dam and ended up spooling me cause the boat was stuck on the Dam!:eek:oooh:

15. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    SAY WHAT???:crazy:

16. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    That was something we said .We would never talk about kip.Well I know that was the same one you hooked last night .Guys the head was atleast 3 foot around .The fish was on for 35 mintues .Then broke whe whinch cable hooked kips truck .An ate a 4# smallie.Maybe this tuesday we can get him in .If any one has something to get this in .Let us know!Atleast a 100 # flat head an hes very ugly.

17. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Did you guys get Sman on the line or something his skinny butt probaby dont weigh but 100 tops :tounge_out::smile2: