Fish Sonar

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by Terry Day, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    I currently use a black and white Raytheon fish locator, mounted on the bow and stern. They were on the boat when I purchased it.

I would like to upgrade to a single Lowrance color fish locator, specifically the 332C. Can anyone help me with the pros and cons of this unit?

I understand from reading other posts that Lowrance has a web site where I can basically learn the function of this unit before I install it on the boat. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Terry,
    the Lowrance site is excellent. It has all kinds of info and simulators. Should find what you need there...W

3. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Thanks Metalman,

I'll check out the Lowrance site!

4. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    howdy terry.
    you wont go wrong with the lowrance unit you are looking at. ive used many brands over the years and love my lowrance stuff enough i will always buy that brand.
    also thier website is awesome like was said you can really learn a lot there.

5. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Thanks Mutt,

I appreciate the information. I Will check out the web site on Monday. Now that I have officially retired I should have time to play on the internet.

6. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Hey your welcome thats what all the brothers here are for to help anyway they can.